What is decarbonization?
- Decarbonization is essential for companies who want reduce their impact on climate change
- Decarbonization is the process of reducing carbon dioxide (CO²) emissions
- Excelsior Mining’s ISR mine pumps the copper out of the ground and does not move any ore
- The result is, Excelsior does not need earth moving trucks, which creates the world’s lowest carbon footprint copper mine
- Excelsior is not only creating the copper required for a greener world, but is doing so environmentally
INSIGHTS & INNOVATIONS TO YOUR INBOX